Hello
Last year was my first year in 4H. I am in 6 different projects within 4H, Leadership, Orienteering, Leather craft, Rabbit, Pet Care, and Vet Science. I have 2 rabbits and plan on breeding one of them and selling the other through out the year. I have a dog and 2 cats on top of that. all my animals love to play and are crazy. 4H is amazing the most recent thing my club the Backwoodsmen have done is a bowling outing. it was a lot of fun!!. The county kick off party was a lot of fun as well skating and weeing friends from camp is always a treat.
Since I started with 4H I have gone to Camp Brule and Leadership. the outings with in the differant clubs are fun as well. I am 13 and I hope you enjoy reading the blog !! :)
Thursday, March 19, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment