Thursday, March 19, 2009

I'm a member of Ride With Pride 4-H group in Nothumberland County. I'm 17. I have been in 4-H for 1 year just starting my 2nd year. I do the 4-H Horse Project. I don't have my own horse yet but I ride my friend's horses. Last year I used Arco, but I don't know who I will be riding this year yet. What I love most about 4-H is the hands on approach, the way the books makes learning fun, and making new friends. Mom and Dad like it because they know I'm aways safe, with friends, and learning the things I need to know. Going to 4-H events is like going to home away from home, we are like one big family. I'm looking forword to a new year, new things to learn, and new friends in 4-H. Hope to see you there.

No comments:

Post a Comment